Murderous Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements!

3 posters

Go down

GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! Empty GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements!

Post  Elsweyr Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 am

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shoot

http://aim400kg.ru/en/

These sites have some very good exercises for any fps game, the first is a "pure target shooting" and the second is kind of a "point-and-click-at-balls" game with various training modes that REALLY can make some difference for the dedicated... I will begin training on these sites from now on to improve my aiming and reaction skills =D

I suggest you work [b]A LOT
on the shooting site (the first one) until get a rating of at least "B"!
post your better results here like me! =D

GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! ZyWNV

Last edited by Elsweyr on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Elsweyr
Elsweyr
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! Empty Re: GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements!

Post  Pr0_Assassin Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 am

Elsweyr wrote:http://aim400kg.ru/en/

this site have some very good exercises for any fps game, its kind of a "point-and-click-at-balls" game with various training modes that REALLY can make some difference for the dedicated.. i will begin training on this site from now on to improve my aiming and reaction skills =D
2 words: Good Job. i will make this a training type thing for players who want to either rank up or get a medal. NICE.
Pr0_Assassin
Pr0_Assassin
Leader
Leader

https://murderous-intent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! Empty Re: GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements!

Post  Elsweyr Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks pr0 =D
now there are no excuses for noobs keep being noobs u-u'

Edit: now there is another link, i suggest make this one the 'benchmark' you are talking about =D

Edit²: i suggest to make snipers go for at least a "B" grade, ONLY with "great" shots (i.e.perfect shots) and discarding any other score that has 'good' shots even if it's A+, im talking about true perfection here, like headshots from almost beyond the fog limit in the game ;D of couse you can post any score here \õ\

Edit again xD please pr0, move this topic to the strategy planning forums, i think this fits better in there xD
Elsweyr
Elsweyr
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Pr0_Assassin Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:33 am

Elsweyr wrote:Thanks pr0 =D
now there are no excuses for noobs keep being noobs u-u'

Edit: now there is another link, i suggest make this one the 'benchmark' you are talking about =D

Edit²: i suggest to make snipers go for at least a "B" grade, ONLY with "great" shots (i.e.perfect shots) and discarding any other score that has 'good' shots even if it's A+, im talking about true perfection here, like headshots from almost beyond the fog limit in the game ;D of couse you can post any score here \õ\

Edit again xD please pr0, move this topic to the strategy planning forums, i think this fits better in there xD
I made a whole new forum dedicated to these sites. nice job getting 100%
Pr0_Assassin
Pr0_Assassin
Leader
Leader

https://murderous-intent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elsweyr Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:05 am

omg what an honor *-*'
thanks forever, pr0
but what about yooour score, how much did you make? =D
Elsweyr
Elsweyr
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Aakash Fri May 11, 2012 9:47 am

erm...i got this score...not a very good score GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! Aiming11
oh yeah and what r those medals underneath my name??
Aakash
Aakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Aakash Sat May 19, 2012 6:15 am

Aakash wrote:erm...i got this score...not a very good score GREAT training sites for aiming/reflexes/control improvements! Aiming11
oh yeah and what r those medals underneath my name??
sorry for double posting,but can you tell me what those medals under my name r?
Aakash
Aakash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum